Saturday 11 December 2010

It's a Sassy Christmas at One Stop Card Crafts

Hi everybody

Post number 2 for me today, and it's a Sassy Christmas at One Stop Card Crafts.




For my card I have used a lovely image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Christmas Fairy - Holly.  I think she is really cute, and I love her big flouncy dress - so girly.  I have coloured with Copics, and added Stickles Diamond Glitter to her dress, and the edges of her holly wings.  My papers are from last year, and I cannot be sure what they are.  My flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Snowflake is a Cuttlebug Die, which I have dipped in Twinklets and glitter.


I am entering this for the following challenges:

I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and that fabulous flower!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beatiful card Val I love the image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Cooking it up with Katie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the messycraftroom11 December 2010 at 19:46

    Wow Val love your card , she is so cute. Lovely colouring and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This, too, is very pretty. I love the image and your colouring and the papers and trimmings are just right! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was für eine schöne Karte, das Motiv ist so niedlich, toll gemacht !!

    Liebe Grüße
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Val the design and image are awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful accents on your card! Thanks for getting girly with Some Odd Girl, Robin F.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Love the flower
    Thanks so much for playing with us at SOME ODD GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks gorgeous hun, love her dress!!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck! Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks stunning Val, love the layout and the image is so cute. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really beautiful Val! I too love her dress and her pointy toe shoes, Lol! Lovely rich colours you have chosen and I really love that pretty lace.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so sweet! I love her beautiful dress! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the idea of using the holly for her wings. The ruffles on her dress are any little girls dream.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very very gorgeous, always love those flowers you use and perfect with your image
    Hope you're feeling better
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello my Darlin'! This is just gorgeous, love the rich reds and cute snowflake tucked in the corner. Thanks so much for thinking of me and sending the beautiful card. I am so sorry I've not sent one in return, I don't know where the time since November. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails