Woo Hoo! I am on the design team for a second term! Absolutely fab!
Another Saturday morning - I cannot understand where the time has gone this week. I know I have been doing stuff, but nothing to blog as I was trying to catch up on getting cards done for Christmas and some are for people who might see them.
Anyway, on to the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week. We have a recipe for you. Three papers, two embellishments, one image. Wot - no flowers from me?
We are sponsored by Craft Brulee today, and our monthly sponsor is Crafty Emma's Store.
Well, I already had my background made, but what to put on it. In the end, I decided to be clever - wrong move - I now have gold leafing flakes all over the floor, because they jumped out of the box at me when I put the lid on. In the box the leafing flakes look greeny silver, now on the card they have a gold colour!!
All my paper is from last year - not sure which brand - I made this background up a few weeks ago as part of a batch for my marathon Christmas card session. The image is Penny Black. I have cut snowlakes with Martha Stewart punches from silver holographic card, and added small blue ones over the top, which I glittered. Ribbon and other bits and pieces from stash.
I am entering this for the following challenges:
- Alphabet Challenge - G is for Glitter
- The Character cafe - Glitter, glitter, glitter
- Prairie Fairy Fridays - Use a star
- Mami Doodles - Anything goes
- Stampin with the Dragon - Make it sparkle
- Wags 'n' Whiskers - Snowflakes
- Stampin B's design team - Use a star
- Freshly Brewed - Sparkle and shine
- Simon Says Stamp - Christmas - but no red or green
- Papertake Weekly Challenge - Red and green must not be seen
I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.