Tuesday 21 December 2010

A bit of bling .... for a DT Call

NOTE:  This post was edited to add the second card for the Flutterby Wednesday DT Call.


Hello everybody on this cold, snowy evening.  I hope you are keeping well and warm.  Outside the windows it looks so pretty with the newly fallen snow softly glittering.




I must apologise to everybody that I have not been around in the last couple of weeks.  I have had a pretty nasty fluey cold for around 6/8 weeks, but then it really kicked in with a vile stomach bug as well, and I just had to give in and stay put, and I have slept for what seemed like days. I  just hope it has gone now.



On to my card.  Flutterby Wednesdays have a DT Call running.  I just love working with 'winged' images, particularly fairies.  Flutterby are asking for two cards, and the is the first one.  The second will be added at the end of the post.  I wanted to do something bright and blingy and lovely seasonal colours - this image from Mo's Digital Pencil just fits the bill - and she is very pretty.  I have coloured with copics, papers are Basic Grey Jovial and I have added flowers from WOC, with a slight modification by the addition of crystals to the centres.




I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Flutterby Wednesday - DT Call - this is the first of the two cards required for the DT call
Flutterby Wednesday - must use an angel, fairy or butterly
Copic Creations - sparkle
All Sorts - Free and easy - anything goes
Digital Tuesday - sparkling digi
Digis with Attitude - anything Christmas


This is the second card for the Flutterby Wednesday DT Call.







I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.


7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Val. Love this image, you colored it beautifully and I love the papers you used!
    Good luck with the DT call and thank you so much for sharing your card with us at digital tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response .

    I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday time

    B x
    Here's my December candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Val! Love the papers and blingy flowers. Thanks for playing at Digi's With Attitude! Viv :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous christmas card
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this fortnight, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty card!

    Thank you for participating in the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous cards!! Sorry to hear you've been sick! Thank you for trying out for my Flutter By Team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images and so sweetly done--love them both and great sparkle to boot! Thanks for joining in with us at the Copic Creations Challenge!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails