Wednesday 19 August 2009

3 in 1


I am entering this card for three challlenges.
- The Penny Black Saturday Challenge, no. 62, which has a colour theme of Blue, Tan and Cream,
- The ABC Challenge, and this week the challenge is starting at A again, and the theme is anything goes with the option of animals
- Pile It on - the theme is masculine.
So, I think I have all bases covered.

The is a late 90's stamp called Fly Away. I love the cute dog - he is obviously not sure he wants to fly! I have coloured with Prisma pencils - the first time I have used them. The papers are Granola, which have been languishing in the drawer for some time.

Recipe:
Stamp - Penny Black
Paper - Basic Grey and Bazzill
Embellishments from stash
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card Val and I love those old PB's....great colour work and your Granola papers just fit the colour challenge perfectly...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card in great masculine colours, interesting to see a non-current stamp, makes a refreshing change! This looks like it could be a new Sugar Nellie or similar type, doesn't it? Not much new under the sun, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and great job coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails