Sunday 16 August 2009

Think Monday - Think ATC



This weekend sees the 40th anniversary of The Woodstock Festival, and for those of us old enough to remember, it was billed as three days of peace and music - which was said to change the face of music. So the theme at TMTA is flowers, and this is my take on it.

I have resist stamped a grungy butterfly on a piece of glossy card, brayed over this with ink, and then stamped Flowers in Her Hair on top, and embelished with flowers and brads.

Recipe:
Stamps - B Line Designs, Tim Holtz
Ink - Kaleidoscope, Stazon
Embelishments from stash

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. I really like this, Val!
    I love the lyrics to the song being included....one of my favourites. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning.
    Amazing ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Val, this is brilliant (and I'm way old enough to remember)! The colours are spot on for the theme and I love that lyrics image. I've not seen that one before.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ATC, such great colours! - I've never made one myself - now theres a confession!
    Something else to try!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    SuzyX
    ps your cat is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is so lovely and looks so effective.great atc
    debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ATC is gorgeous...loved the theme for this one. Great colors! Beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails