Thursday 20 August 2009

CupCakes all the way ..


It is the 1st birthday of the Cupcake craft challenge, with cupcakes optional! However I have decided it is cupcakes all the way - after all celebrating a birthday with cupcakes can be rather yummy.

The stamps and background papers are all Stampin' Up, the flowers Prima, and the brads from one of my favourite shopping places.
Colours are done with Inktense pencils, with Shimmerz and Sakura pens to give a bit of bling.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I just love those cupcakes! They look so yummy! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! That so makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - I am having rather a mild addiction to cupcakes at the mo. and this is gorgeous!
    SuzyX

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, yummy card!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm a yummy card sweetie. hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails