Wednesday 20 June 2012

A Peony for Fred She Said

I always think peonies are very exotic flowers - so blowsy and exuberant, so I think the colour scheme I have chosen for this card really suits this bright orange bloom.




My papers are some I have had forever,  K & Co, Que Sera, which actually conjures up exotic climes of the Caribbean or some such other place.  I have lightly stippled Dried Marigold distress ink around the image.  Dies are Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn, and the centre border (paper ribbon) is a Martha Stewart punch.




I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Bearly-Mine - Flowers (FSS is sponsoring this challenge and there is a fabulous prize of a $20 voucher to spend in store.)
Creatalicious Monthly - Anything goes
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes
Love to Create - Summertime fun
Paper Pretties - Summer inspiration
Papertake Weekly - BINGO board - I've chosen gems, free (paper lace) and blooms
Raise the Bar - Summer
Deep Ocean - Welcome summer



I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.
 Hugs,



10 comments:

  1. A lovely card - peonys are my favourite flowers - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely colour combination Val. I have some of these papers hidden away in my stash box somewhere... must get them out and have a go. Thanks for sharing, hugs Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val
    A beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges
    Hugs Dianne xx

    Bearly Mine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you've cropped your image, lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. It caught my eye as I was putting my entry in for the Bearly Mine Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the colors and your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining our Flowers challenge at BMD this week! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you'll join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous job, love your take on our "summer" theme so much!

    Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean this forthnight.

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! So glad you joined us at Raise The Bar this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails