Thursday 24 February 2011

Digital Delights DT card

Good morning everyone

When you read this I will be sitting in a class room with the delightful, fabulous, amazing Tim Holtz getting my hands all inky, and learning lots of new stuff.  How exciting can that be!  Sigh ...........Did you see him on QVC on Tuesday?  .




My images are Bride and Groom, and the sentiment is from the Wedding and Anniversary Sentiment Set.   I have coloured the image with Copics.





All my papers are from an Elusive Images CD - Essence of Nature.  I love the ethereal look of the grasses.  The cardstock is Coredinations, which I have had for some time.  The plain panel in the middle has some seam binding looped over it.  The very prettywhite  roses down the side were a very recent purchase from Joanna Sheen, and the pale apricot ones - to match the flower in the bride's hair - are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  A white satin ribbon is looped through the flowers.  The gems are from stash, and just ramdonly placed to give some bling.
 
I have followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday for this card. 
 
 
 
 
I am entering this for the following challenges:

Little Claire - Anything Goes
Crafty Ann's Challenge - Love is all around
Delicious Doodles - Glitz, Gam, Glimmer and Bling
Dutch Dare Challenge - Glitter, Sparkle, Bling
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Bling it On
Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Use something from a CD - my paper is from a CD
Shelly's Images - Show us what you got - anything goes


I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Val!
    I know I already said this, but it bares repeating...I LOVE this beautiful card! Every detail is gorgeous!
    How did it go with your Tim Holtz class? Did you get to talk with him? He's so talented...I've always wondered what he was like in person...Come on Girl! Details Details...LOL Hope you had fun!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - I love the image its so cute - the flowers are georgous as is the bling xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to have been in your shoes today Val! I hope you've had a wonderful day & come home with a mojo, that's raring to go. Every time I get a bit of ink on my fingers, my little cherub tells everyone I have 'Tim Holtz' fingers! Love your wedding card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the time you read this, I hope you had a fabby time. Love the colour scheme on this sweet card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Left you a little something on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Val. Love how you incorporated the cd papers and the image is really cute. Love the border of flowers too.

    I'm sure you had one fabulous time today.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. mega cute card! Awwwwww Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Hunni!
    Thank you so much for coming over to play at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails