Saturday 26 February 2011

Spring Flowers for One Stop Card Crafts

Hello Saturday

I have had the most amazing time this week.  On Thursday I went to an ArtsyCrafts event, and spent the whole day in some fairly intesive classes. Firstly with Lin of LB Crafts and Leandra of PaperArtsy, BUT the highlight was an class with the amazing Tim Holtz. I have come home on such a high - and will blog about this later with some photos.


For One Stop Card Crafts this time  we want to see Spring Flowers. 



 Having made this card I think it looks more like Summer - but one of my fave Sarah Kay images, and I have lots of flowers to compensate, and some of my fave colours.




This is Bernadette Admiring the Spring Flowers.  I have colours with Copics.  My papers are MME So Sophie, and the cardstock is Coredinations.  I have used a Magnolia Doo Hickey die for the swirls and dragonfly.  The pretty two tone roses are from Joanna Sheen, and I have used pearls and lace from stash.





I am entering this for the following challenges:

Bunny Zoes Crafts - Spring Flowers Everywhere
Stamp Something - Flowers
Lexi's Creations - Flowers
PaperCutz - Spring
I Did it Creations - Anything Goes
Stampin Sisters in Christ - Use the colour Green
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Brads, Gems or Dewdrops
Paper  Crafting Journey - Anything goes
Flutterby Wednesdays - Open Challenge
Paper Pretties - Glitter
Creative Cottage - Fabulous FloralS
Card Makin Mama's - Happy Birthday
ASFOS - birthday wishes
Stamping with the Dragon - Birthdays
Crafty Emma's Challenge - Flowers and Flutterbys


Our sponsors this week are CRAFTY EMMA'S STORE, and our monthly sponsor is QUIXOTIC PAPERIE


I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.




20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the colours are sooo pretty,and so many beautiful details.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunner Val! I love the peach tones and such a gorgeous image. Beautiful embellishments as always.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie glad you had such a fabulous time hun I'm looking forward to seeing the pics.
    This is such a beauty of a card I love everything about it. I love sarah kay images I really should dust mine off lol. WOW....this really is beautiful shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is so beautiful i love everything about it super sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your project. Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you back next week.

    Jenn
    PTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Love all your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyond cute card. I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful, I love your flourish and all those pearls and flowers, they are so feminime.
    thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed seeing the closeups as I had missed the dragonfly the first time through. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh very pretty I love all the flowers just perfect for are challenge at the creative cottage thank you for joining us hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful and elegant..
    thanks for playing along with Party Time Tuesdays and hope to see you again next week... hugs Bev PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous birthday creation thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Stampin with the Dragon
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautiful,what pretty colours and the layout is lovely take care Dorothy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Val I love this card your image is coloured in so beautifully and that dragonfly embellishment is beautiful love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. So lovely Val,,glad you joined the Southern Girls.Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Val, so wonderfully pretty & fabulous! Looking forward to seeing the T.H. pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Val,

    Beautiful Entry & oh gash your card is outstanding!!! Thanks for playing along with Southern Girls this Challenge

    Hugz

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Val! I love the colors you've used and the embellies are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sourthern Girls!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats, I see this made Top 5 with Southern Girls

    Anne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. very beautiful Val I love everything about this card,love Dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails