Friday 27 August 2010

Blog Award




I had a lovely surprise on Tuesday,  my cyber-friend  Chrissie, sent me this award.  Chrissie is the master of clean and simple and produces some truly stuning cards as well as wedding stationery to die for.  In the not too distant future Chrissie and I hope to met up for some crafty gassing, and a coffee.
In turn I need to name three things that I like about myself and then pass this award on to 7 other bloggers, both difficult! The choice of recipients is huge as there are so many wonderful friends to choose from.

I may have to think about the three things for a while, but here are the seven!

Anne

Lesley

Lindsey

Rosietoes

Lesley at Genouille

Phree

Janet


Thank you so much for your visits and wonderful support.  I appreciate it so much.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails