Saturday 26 June 2010

One Stop Craft Challenge - DT Post

The theme at OSCC is Pink and Brown.  How easy is that you may think - well I love these colours - they go together well, and I thought easy-peasy - not so!  So I am not sure I am completely happy with what I have done ....

My image is Lili of the Valley - Glamourous Gardening.  I think if I gardened like this the neighbours might think I am mad - indeed I might tilt myself into the raised borders if I had high heels on!!!   However, I do have a big hat for sunny days.



I have coloured with Copics.  The papers are Stampin' Upm and everything else is from stash  No roses, but some paper flowers, which are all Prima, with a pearl brad through them.  I have also added some pearls to the bottom of the little girl's necklace.

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments.


 

5 comments:

  1. Can't think why you're not sure Val, I think it's gorgeous. That fucsia pink is fabulous and your image is so sweet. Good for you wearing a hat - I'm afraid I don't and my skin is definitely paying the price.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Val, I love LOTV as ther are so beutifully illustrated, haven't got this one though so might have to put it on the wish list!
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Val Wow hun this is a real stunner, love it
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie.. This is just too cute.. love the image and the flowers are scrummy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails