I hope you are having a brill weekend. The weather has been great, but I don't do this humidity. I might if I had a lovely pool or the Caribbean sea to jump into!!
Anyway, as I just found it too hot to sit outside, (crazy I know), I decided to retreat to my craft room and make a card. This is a Penny Black stamp, Just Buzzin' By. I think it is quite cute with the little face on the bee. I have coloured with Copics, and the flower has been decoupaged - something I would not normally do, but I thought it lent itself to this treatment. I have been covered the flower with Glossy Accents, as well as the little flower in the grass. The wings of the bee have been glittered with Stickles Star Dust. The patterned paper is from a K & Co pack, and the plain card stock is all Bazzill.
The swirls are cut from the new Tim Holtz die. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima, and the pins are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
This card is being entered into the following challenges:
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge #104 - Swirls
- Crafty Calendar Challenge #9 - Bugs and Beasties
- Cutie Sunday #94 - Freestyle
- Oh, Alice #Chapter 15 - Swirls
- Stamp Something for the weekend #40 - Summer / Travel
- My time to craft #94 - Wild Thing
- Our Creative Corner - Summer Inspiration
- 365 Cards, Day 97 - Supersize it
- Pixie Dust Studio #25 - Punch it
- Charisma Cards Challenge #22 - Flowers
- Stampavie and more #97 - Summer
- Cupcake Craft Challenge #93 - Summer delights