This is the first time I seem to have got a decent coloured image of this stamp, although I have had it for some while. The Sweet Pea stamps are quite exotic looking, and this is what I have tried to convey with this image, which is ching-chou kuik's Love is Gone.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
- Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Challenge, no 9
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge, As you like it
- Charisma Cardz Challenge, no 17 - girly with flowers
- The Corrosive Challenge - Celebrate, it's Janet's Birthday
- Crafty Angels, Week 33, with a recipe of one ribbon, two papers, three flowers
I have used Crate Paper, Plum Blossom paper, and the patterned paper is the reverse of the orange one. The image is coloured with copics, and I have used a Sakura Clear glittery pen for accents, and some Stickles StarDust. Ribbon is from stash and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, with leaves punched with Martha Stewart and Leome punches. The dies for the background papers I bought at the NEC and are from Little Claire - they go throught he Cuttlebug really well. Sentment is quite old and very inky, so not sure what it is.
Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments.