I have used Melinda with Bouquet for my image, coloured with Copics, with a little bit of bling added to her wings with Stickles. I have added a flower by cutting one from the double-sided background paper which is K & Co Berry Sweet. The reverse of the floral pattern has glitter added to the images. Gorgeous lace is from Tabby Crafts and button is from stash. The punched edge is done using a Martha Stewart Deco punch.
I am also entering this for the following challenges:
- Truly Scrumptious, no. 28, the sketch of this which this card is loosely based
- Sweet Stampin Challege, no. 18 - Spring
- Totally Gorjuss - Ribbon - I have used lace and hope that counts
- A Spoonful of Sugar - Easter -
- Crafty Catz, no. 24 - Spring
- Creative Cottage, no. 2 - Flowers
- Our Creative Corner, think Easter
- Fussy & Fancy, no. 6 - Green
- Saturday Challenge, no. 75 - Easter
- Saturday Spotlight, no. 23 - your birthday in colour - my birthstone is Peridot (bright green)
Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments.