This is another first for me - in that I have used Copics to colour this Penny Black image. I have been practicing - and hopefully it is coming right, though I am sure that there is loads to improve.
I have used the Sketch and Stash Challenge no. 30, for this card.
I am also entering it for the following challenges:
- Penny Black's Saturday Challenge, 92 - Spring Colours
- CRAFT Challenge, Challenge 41 - Citrus
- Flutterby Wednesday's, Challenge 100 - Butterflies
- Stamp with Fun, Challenge 49 - Spring
- Cupcake Craft Challenge, 81 - Flower Power
- Crafty Angels, Challenge 25 - Butterflies
My embellishments are Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, a Prima flower, both of which I have added stickles to, and punched leaves, with Dew Drops added as well.
Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments.