Friday 25 September 2009

Wedding card for friend .....



A friend of mine at work is getting married, and this is the card I made for her. No stamping except for the words on the heart. The base card is a white silver shimmer card, and all the white parts on the front of the card are the same card; the various parts have been embossed on the cuttlebug, or cut with nestabilities. The smokey blue patterned paper is MME French Flea Market. All the embellishments are from stash. The inside is also silver shimmer paper to match, and I put hearts all over the paper using the computer, and then adding a sentiment as well.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, elegant wonderful card! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Val!
    Glad you found me! I'll follow your blog & keep in touch!!
    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card Val. Perfect for a Wedding.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love all the pretty details!

    Warm regards, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohhh what a beautiful card it is.

    groetjes van andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails