Monday 1 October 2012

Bonjour Paris!

We are visiting France this month at Make My Monday, so there are going to be lots of French inspired things around.

Fliss has chosen this theme, and our first outing is Paris.  It's a long time since I visited - we always seem to bypass it when driving - but have fond memories of it - both work and play.



My card is a mixture of stamps from various companies, and show some iconic images of Paris.  This is also reflected in the label matted on the front.

There are some fabulous piece of work from the team and our special guest, Julia,  at Make My Monday, so please pop across to have a browse.

I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you. Hugs,


9 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Val! LOVE the colors and the images are amazing! Fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad this popped up Val as I've been waiting to say how much I love it. The colours are beautiful and the stamping fabulous, I really love the looking through an archway effect.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Val this is just gorgeous I love it, so beutifully put together.
    Suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is stunning the images and colours are amazing hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab montage Val and the choice of background really pulls it all together beautifully. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Val, I truly love this card, the colours are super, loving the total design and the effect of the lace is amazing. making me think I NEED some lace stamps. LOL Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Val, this is AMAZING! LOVE the vibrancy of color with the black stamping! GORGEOUS card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely colours and detail - tres jolie!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh la la! Beautiful card Val! Lovely colours and stamping collage! Happy World Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails