Friday 29 June 2012

Fred She Said Fabulous Flowers

Hi everybody

This is to let you know that Fred She Said is having a blog hop starting today, and that there some fabulous prizes to be won by one very lucky person.


$25 GC to CropStop
£15 GC to Bearly Mine Designs



This is one of Tracey's fabulous pre-coloured images, which I have used for a very simple card mounted on to kraft, with a little tag of ribbon.

I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.

 Hugs,


8 comments:

  1. Simple, effective, beautiful Val. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Val...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Val - its beautiful! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using the occasional pre-coloured card for emergencies and you have set this one off beautifully with your Kraft card and simple layout! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so sweet Val, What a great card, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Val, this is so pretty, lovely colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comments. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant card Val and so beautifully coloured. I love the CAS layout and it really draws your eye to that gorgeous image. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers Val. Lovely card very pretty colours. Have a great weekend. hope your feeling better. Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails