Friday 4 May 2012

I'm back ...

Hi everybody

It is an age since I posted, but I have had computer problems.  I bought a new computer and had arranged for all my files to be transferred from the old one.  However, it did not go as planned.  So as I was also going away for 10 days, Apple had it to sort it out.  Now I am up and running again, and just trying to use a completely different system.  I must say that I do like a lot of the features available on it, and have been having a play with some of my photographs.

This was going to be my DT card for Make My Monday a couple of weeks ago, but lack of a computer meant it did not happen, so here it is.  The image is a favourite of mine from Crafty Individuals, which I stamped onto a DI background and then coloured with pencils.






I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you. Hugs,


5 comments:

  1. Such beautifull ducks. What a lovely card. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card Val.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val! :) Glad you are back hun!
    I too have had pc probs, but luckily my hubby builds them, so it was just a matter of replacing parts, but I hate the idea of a reformat, I just dont have the time to move files and re-install progs!!

    Anyway, I love your rustic card, fab colours, image, papers and design!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, lots of texture and that beautiful stamp of the ducks - must get it! Super card and happy new computer.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Val - welcome back! Love your card and I'm so glad all your computer problems are sorted. - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails