Monday 28 May 2012

Floral in Pink, Green and White

Sadly it is the last week of our Floral theme for the month of May at  Make My Monday.
There are some fabulous cards on the challenge blog so please do pop across to be inspired.



I have used a digi image for this card and coloured with Promarkers in various shades of pink.  The background paper has been put through an embossing folder, and the green border at the bottom is cut with a Martha Stewart border punch.  I have added lace and pearls to soften the card a bit as I felt it was looking a little too vibrant.  I am not sure where the sentiment is from - I see words that I think might suit and just collect them on a document stored on my computer for future use.





These are the colours and images the team have been guided by:






I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge - Not too Shabby
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
Senitmental Sundays - Pocket full of posies
Colour Me Creative - Pinks and Greens
Cute Card Thursday - Pink and Green

I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you. Hugs,


14 comments:

  1. Your colouring is fab on the digi.love all your shading. Wish I could get on better using promarkers. Hugs mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Val. Love the tulips and the simple and elegant embossed background.
    Have a good week.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the pink and green together and the pretty embossing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great digi image beautifully coloured and shaded! love the sentiment and what a good idea!
    suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty images just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a charming card Val...love that digi image (can you believe I have never used a digi stamp before but this card is begining to change my mind lol)...Love the vibrancy of your pinks and greens...Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tulips are gorgeous Val and I rather like the vibrant card base! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Val! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! LOVE the pearls along the top of the lace--and your coloring is just perfect! LOVE this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Val this is so pretty hun! :)

    Gorgeous image and a great layout!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card! The pearls, the lace, the embossing - all wonderful details! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a beautiful floral card Val.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful image and such a meaningful sentiment Val! Thank you for sharing with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card and so beautifully coloured. The embossing and the papers are a perfect match.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a lovely card!Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our pocketful of posies challenge! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails