Tuesday 17 April 2012

A very belated DT post for Make My Monday - Sports or Hobbies

Hi everybody

I cannot believe that chaning computers is so difficult.  I became the very proud owner of an iMac and last week it went in to have all the content of my old computer transferred.  The email was not done, and everything is scrambled, so tomorrow hopefully they are sorting it once and for all.  So I had been carrying on using my old PC, and then lost my internet connection - just what I wanted to happen.  So I am finally back up.

At  Make My Monday  we are continuing our theme of Men and Boys chosen by Caz.  This week the subject is Sport or Hobbies  I decided to  base my card around music - in particular jazz and the 20's.  My youngest son is a talented double bass player, among other things he does, and plays with a number of groups around when he lives.


Please do pop across to the challenge - there are some fabulous pieces of work for inspiration.



The background and other papers are from Graphic 45 Curtain Call, as are the stamps.  I used a variety of distress inks to age them.  The piano keys stamp is from Clarity.

I am entering this for the following challenges: 

Use It Tuesdays - Anything Goes - all my stuff is from hoarded stash bought last year and not touched
Deep Ocean Challenge - Inspired by a Song - St Louis Blues


I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you. Hugs,


5 comments:

  1. This is fab, really vintage looking. Glad yur computer is working now......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad to see this Val as I was admiring it on MMM and desperate to know what you've used as it's just amazing.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous fsabulous fabulous!!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val this is a super card....really like the vintage look

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very cool!!! THanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails