Friday 17 February 2012

Hello Baby ...

Good morning, and welcome to my new followers.  Thank you so much for joining me.

Today I have two cards with the same image, but different coliourways.  If you love Lili of the Valley stamps then you will recognise this as one of their range.  Both images are coloured with Copics.


For this card I have followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday, with lots of circles, and I really enjoyed putting this together.  The papers are from  Memory Box pad I have had in my stash for a while.  I really like the pink and green combination - very pretty and refreshing.    The sentiment is LOTV.  Lace, pearls and flowers are from stash.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Cupcake Craftroom - New Beginnings
Drunken Stampers - Texture
Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday - I followed the sketch
Scrappy Frogs - Die Cuts





For my babt boy card I have followed the sketch at Pixie Cottage from last week.  I think the papers are from a Kaisercraft baby pad - but have lost the outer covers from the pad so cannot be sure!  Again the sentiment is LOTV.  Pearls, ribbons and buttons from stash.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Bling It On - Love is all around - and I guess love means lots of things
Crafters Companion - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craftroom - New Beginnings
Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Anything goes with ribbon
Crafting for all seasons - Love


I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you. Hugs,


18 comments:

  1. These are both so cute Val.. adorable little image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh gorgeous baby cards Val.... love them both!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are gorgeous! Love all those lovely embellishments. Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. I hope you join us again next week. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww soo adorable both of them! Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are beautiful cards!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and beautifully coloured and made Val.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    hugs {brenda} xox
    PS my image was from the Graphics fairy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing our sketch at Sketch Saturday!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you are hedging your bets! Two super sweet baby cards - for every eventuality! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are gorgeous! I especially like the circles. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Hun this is just gorgeous,the detail as always Hun is just first class love those circles,too they are so effective,I also wanted to say thank you Hun for the kind comment you left on my blog Hun it was so kind,and very much appreciated hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What adorable cards. I love that you have both - boy and girl. Adorable!! Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Craftroom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card. love it

    thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope you join us again.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so lovely Val. An adorable image (what else with Lili of the Valley) and the papers and embellishing look beautiful.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love sure does..two gorgeous cards :0)...thanks for sharing it with us at Bling It On..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails