Saturday 19 November 2011

CAS for Make My Monday

For the whole of November Make My Monday has been exploring various themes for Christmas, and this week have a CAS chalenge, with the emphasis on the sentiment.  I am not sure whether this could be called CAS because I have mounted my sentiment.



The stamps are all Tim Holtz and the ink is from the Festive Distress Ink set.



I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.

 Hugs,


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! So clean and elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really stunning Val. Those new inks are gorgeous and you've used my favourite of the three. This is a very classy card Val.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Val this is super what a great card, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!! LOVE the snowflake placement down the side--fantastic! :) Thanks for joining us this week at MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Val> I've not bought the SE inks but on seeing this wish I had :(
    thank you for joinig Make My Monday.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Val and the ink colour really is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in with our Make My Monday CAS challenge and wishing you luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails