Saturday 4 June 2011

It's all about Texture at One Stop Card Crafts

Good morning

A beautiful bright and windy morning, but lovely and warm.  This week it is all about Texture at  One Stop Card Crafts,  who are are also sponsoring the challenge this week.  So let's see lots of embossing, ribbons, lace or whatever you fancy to get that texture going.


I feel I have somewhat copped out on this, when I look at the other fabulous pieces of work from the team, but time has not been on my side.  For my card Craftwork Cards came to the rescue and I have used Warren the rabbit in th flower strewn tree roots for my image.  This is mounted on to card I put through the Bug.  The papers and sentiment co-ordinate with the Warren set of images.  The bow is seam binding.


 I am entering this into the folloiwing challenge:

Birthday Sundaes - Anything goes birthday card




I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails