Saturday 21 May 2011

An Unscripted Sketch

My second post today is for  Unscripted Sketches.  The idea around this was to be a one layer for me - but it did not work.  So this is my final result.  I decided to use only Tim Holtz stamps and dies for this - it is a mixture from a couple of sets.



I have brushed distress inks in various colours across the card, and then overstamped.  I then cut out a cage and bird to go on top, and added a piece of ribbon to be top.  Easy peasy!



I am entering this for the following challenges@

Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Crafty Emma CES Challenges - Embellish it
Truly Scrumptious - Anything goes

I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Val. I love the flourishes
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... and it's worked perfectly to produce a beautiful card Val. I love it.
    Have a great weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! It looks really fantastic!! Very nice background colouring! Love this stamping so much too))
    Hugs. Larisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fabulous. The green cage looks great againts the background colours and the stamping sets it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Val , I do love your TH cards! It's fabulous hon & might have been easy peasy but it's fabby dabby!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh!! it may have been easy peasy, but it is stunning.The colours are beautiful.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours Val - love the swirls too. A really stunning project.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how pretty, you're really enjoying using those ink dusters, lovely background
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Val. Who would have thought Mr H's stamps could look so pretty.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails