Saturday 23 April 2011

Pink reigns again for Unscripted Sketches

I am so late posting this for  Unscripted Sketches  and our latest challenge.  Once I had decided what paper I wanted to use the rest was quite easy for me.  A brilliant sketch to follow.  I did however alter the circle and the square because the balance did not seem to be right with mine.  Please do pop across to the challenge to look at all the lovely creations.




My background paper is from the Cosmo Cricket Delovely pad.  There are some really pretty papers in this pad, which I know will get a lot of use.  The base card is a White Silver Shimmer card, and I have used the same card for the white accents on the front.  The flower strip is a Martha Stewart punch, and the circles and squares have been made with Nesties.  The flowers and the little square have been embellished with tiny pearls.  I think I could not have got a better match from my flower - which is Prima.


I am entering this for the following challenges:

Ai Factory - Flowers in bloom
Wee Memories - Anything Girlie
Sugar Creek Hollow - Circles
A Gem of a Challenge - Pearls or Swirls
C.R.A.F.T. - Flowers
Cute Card Thursday - no text



I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.


8 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Val!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Have a fabulous Easter Weekend!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pink! Love the flower and the paper is lovely. Hope you have had a good day. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is fab, love it so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in pink, love the flower and the boarder in the middle. Thanks for joining us at SCH.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and such a gorgeous shade of pink.Thanks for joining us at AiFactory :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sweet creation thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall this time.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love that background paper and the gorgeous flower. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love your take on that sketch - this is lovely in all the pinks. So glad you've played in the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge this week!
    Sharon, SCH-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails