Thursday 10 February 2011

Digital Delights - Bumble Bee Larry

Hi Everybody

It's time for more new creations from the team at at Digital Delights!

As it is coming up to Valentine's Day, I decided to have two little bumble bees, but I really could not colour one of them differently, but just image that one is a little girlie bee!



I have coloured with copics, and highlighted the edges of the wings and the little feelers on the top of their heads with gold Stickles.  My papers are from Nitwits (I just love their papers).  I have edged the gold star paper with Distres Inks in Scattered Straw and Walnut.  I have used a Martha Stewart punch to create a flowery border, and added some black lace.  The two heart circular pieces are Nesties.  The sentiment is computer generated.


I am entering this for the following challenges:

Sew Many Challenges - Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
One Stitch at A Time - Do It With a Digi
Creative Card Crew - For a loved one
Creative Card World - Love Card
Incy Wincy - Love



I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.


8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!!! Beautifully colored - and I love how you doubled them up! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. Great card. I love that you have 2 bumble bees together.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is cute Val.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is such a gorgeous card I agree about Nitwits they have beautiful paper. This image is just adorable & they are coloured perfectly hun I understand why you couldn't colour them differently.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaww very cute Val. It wouldn't quite have worked in pink & blue would it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute - love the little bumble bees! Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World and OSAAT this week
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card. The bumblebees are adorable. Thank you for joining in our "anything goes" challenge at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails