Friday 28 January 2011

Pay It Forward


I saw this on Zuzu's  Blog. HAD to join in.   I absolutely love her stuff and wish I could make some of the things she does. SO.. here's how to play...

Well I am offering a small hand made gift to the first 5 people to comment.  All you need to do to qualify is.. be a follower of my blog, leave a comment on this post AND you must join in by making the same offer on your blog.   There isn't a strict time limit but the gifts should be posted before the end of 2011.   I am aiming at the end of April, and no later personally.... I will post to anywhere in the world.


I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.


2 comments:

  1. HEY VAL !
    i wud love to have your creation
    this is such a fun game ..
    i have one running on my blog too ..
    hugs
    mallika
    http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/

    my email - mallikakejriwal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOO I am here on time to add my name. :). i was just coming to ask if you could email me your address to post my gift to you :)
    can i put my name down on yours?

    anyway I will need your address Val and thank you for taking part..
    my email is
    zuzuzspetals62@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails