Anyway I have a background I just had to have - the birds are my namesakes so what is a girl supposed to do when she is a Robin as well!!
On to this weeks' Sweet Stampin' challenge. We are sponsored by LadyBug Crafts Ink, and I know there is a yummy prize for the winner. We woud like to see your backgrounds created especially for your card - that means no branded DPs, but you can create one of your own.
I have done something fairly simple and have stamped and embossed with Winter Wonderland embossing powder straight on to my base card because I did not want to detract from this beautiful image from Lili of the Valley. For the trees in the background I followed a project in the December issue of Craft Stamper by Kay Carley for a technique using copics. i thought it looked so effective so gave it a go. The tree stamps I have had for years, and I have never used them, but they just suited this, and after colouring I added some Diamond Stickles.. For the sky I brushed some Distress Ink through a Spellbinder Impressabilities. To finish I just mounted the whole thing on some Bazzill and finished off with a toning satin ribbon. No greeting as I am not yet sure who this is for.
- Winter Wonderland - Christmas and penguins or polar bears
- The Stampman - Christmas and only 3 colours
- Stamp Something - Christmas colour combo
- Raise the Bar - Trees
- Woodware USA - Anything goes
- Totally Stampalicious - Anything goes
- Paper Cupcakes - Anything goes
- Dutch Dare - Christmas card or tag
- Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Christmas animals
- Stamp and Create - 'Tis the season