I had a brill time on Saturday at a workshop with Hels Sheridan. Lots of fun and chatter, and some lovely stuff produced by all the lovely people there. Ohhh! Too many 'lovelies' ......This week we are celebrating Birthdays here at Lexi's Creations. The reason - well this Challenge Blog came into being this time last October. So it is our 1st Birthday.
So for this challenge we will have THREE randomly selected winners.
FairyDust Crafts is sponsoring the challenge this week
- First Prize: 2 Fairy Dust Rubber Stamps to the winner (Lexi's Creation's images
- 2nd Prize: 3 Digi's
- 3rd Prize: 2 Digi's From Fairy Dust Crafts
For my card I have used two of Lexi's images - Tessie Turtle and a sentiment. The image is coloured in copics - really not sure what colours turtles should be, and I have to say that some I saw last year in Tobago Cays certainly did not look this colour!! The papers are from the Basic Grey Origins paper pad. The border along the bottom is punched with a Martha Stewart punch. Flower and pearls from stash.
I am entering this for the following challenges
- Craftalicious - Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon - Something Old & Something New
- Our Creative Corner - Embellishments
- Just Inspirational - Ink or digi stamp, anything goes
- Paper Sundaes - For someone little
- Paper Cutz - Anything goes
- Crafty Ann's Challenge - a digi and your fave colouring medium - mine is Copics