I have folowed a sketch from Crafty Creations #88 . This card has a Lili of the Valley image, which I have coloured with Copics. I have used paper from K & Co Ancestry, which has autumnal colours, using both sides. The base card is a pearlised card on to which is mounted some tan card to co-ordinate with the Ancestry paper. I have embellished with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, which have some stickles on added a couple of pearl pins, and some little gems.
I am also going to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Lily of the Valley #68 - Autumn
- Kaboodle Doodles - Colours of Fall
- Stamping for the Weekend - Autumn Inspiration
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Birthday card - my sentiment is on the tag inside
- Sentimental Sundays - Tag It - I have a tag in the inside pocket
- Incy Wincy Designs - Faux Anything
- Paper Playtime - main colour Orange - I have orangey/brown tones
- The Pink Elephant - Childhood - anything with a child
- Pear Tree Designs - Autumn
- Craftalicious - Anything goes
- Paper Sundaes - A change of Season
The photos are pooh and I will try and get some more tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments.