Thank you for all your wonderful support over the past year - it certainly has been eventful.
I thought I would have a little candy as my blog has now been running for 1 year as of July 25, I had a birthday on August 19, and will be celebrating my 38th Wedding Anniversary on September 8. And, I have found so many wonderful cyber-friends who share this VERY expensive but addictive activity!! To help you on your way to acquiring further goodies I have put the following items into this candy ...
- Spellbinders label 13
- L-Em leaf punch
- 3 Lili of the Valley unmounted stamps
- Yellow and Green ribbons - 1 metre of each
- 5 rolls of American Crafts ribbons
- White and cream lace - i metre of each
- Pale blue and gold pearls - 1 pack of each
- Pink pearl pins
- Round and oval slider buckles - 5 of each
- a Selection of flowers, which are mostly Wild Orchid Crafts
- deNami Rubber stamp
- Judikins Rubber stamp
I will keep this post at the top of my page until midnight on September 8 .... now all you have to do is the following:
1. Become a follower
2. Post the candy on your sidebar
3. Add your name to Mr Linky
Mr Random will pick one lucky person to win the candy on September 9.
Thank you one and all for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments.