I have used a lovely image from Lili of the Valley, Born to Shop, as the main image. The Sentiment is Penny Black, and I cannot tell you what the other one is - it is so old and dirty. I coloured with Copics and liberally doused the edges with Stickles Stardust, which has also gone on the flowers. The lovely roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, as is the sparkly buckle, and the other items are from stash. The plain dusky blue card is from a Core'dinations pack, and the mottled blue is from the Bearly Mine designs Vintage Collection. The punch used for the fancy edge at the top is a Martha Stewart.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #12 - a sketch and DT call
- Copic Creations #29 - Animals
- Pollycraft Monday Challenge #47 - Ribbon and Bling
- Corrosive Challenges #67 - Die Cuts
- Crafty Angels #38 - Favourite stamp - I have lots of favourites and this is one of them
- Cupcake Craft Challenge #94 - Dazzle us