Friday 28 May 2010

Mrs Hedgie in her Sunday best ....

This is Mrs Hedgie in her Sunday finery.  She is part of a set of clear stamps I have had lurking in my folder of clear stamps that had not been used before.  The sentiment is from the same set.  Do you like her trendy shoes??




I am entering her for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, who have asked to see 'Lots of Spots', so I have obliged.  The paper is one I have had in my stash for a while, and as the strip was already cut off the bottom I cannot tell you what it is.  I have teamed the DP with co-ordinating Bazzill card, and on both papers I have punched an edge.  The colouring has been done with Distress Inks.  A little bling has been added to her hat.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and ribbon is from stash.

I am also entering this for the Creative Cottage Challenge, and they would like to see Blooms.

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments.

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie :). Fun colours and I love her hat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have that set too Val and like your's they've not seen an inkpad yet. You've made a lovely card with this one though. I don't think I would have thought to use that blue and red together but it looks really lovely.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Hedgie is delightful. Love the colours you have used and the flowers really set things off.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohit's a lovely image and your colouring matches that bp so well. Love what you've done with the punched border.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and such a pretty choice of colours and flowers! Thanks for joining in the fun at The Creative Cottage this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card hun - love that image.
    Thanks for sharing at The Creatie Cottage this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails