This little lady is Lili of the Valley Fairy on Tiptoe, and she is smelling the summer flowers surrounded by butterflies.
The sketch I have used for this is the one in use this week on the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog, and I am sure I will be using it again very shortly!
The background papers are the love Basic Grey Kioski. My pad is dwindling, and I am going to need another soon, but I have also spied some new ones out, so let's see. I did say I love paper.
I have coloured with Copics, and used Stickles Crystal, which has a slight pink tinge to it when it is dry, which tones well with the colours of the papers. The love flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and I have punched the leaves. The pearls and pearl pins are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts. I have used a Martha Stewart butterfly border punch on the edge of the mottled green paper, and used the punch outs for the small butterflies, and a larger punch for the butterfly at the bottom.
This is a second entry for the Lili of the Valley Challenge, Here Comes Summer.
I am also entering it for
- Crafty Calendar Challenge, Outdoors
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge, As you Like It
- Cutie Sunday, Freestyle
- Everybody Art Challenge, Pastel Colours
- Crafty Creations, Magical
- Flutterby Wednesday, CAS - well it is for me!! haha
- Alphabet Challenge Blog - Butterflies
- Stamp Something - Birthday somethings
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - A recipe - 2 papers, 3 embellishments, 1 image