Sunday 7 February 2010

Four-legged and furry - 4 in 1

I love this kitten stamp and the text that goes with it - both  from Clarity Stamps - and for me it sums up kittens let loose in the garden with all the insects of summer flying around.  This is for the Cupcake Challenge 76, and they are looking for something four-legged and furry.  I adore cats, and would have many more if I lived somewhere bigger, but my OH might decide he is getting pushed out!  So I am definitely not getting more ...





I am also entering this two other challenges

-  Creative Belli Challenge, no. 84, who require ribbon to be on the item entered for the challenge,
Cute Card Thursday, no. 98, who want something with spots and dots
Lucy's Card Challenge, no 5 - Polka Dots

I have stamped this with Memento ink, cut out with Nesties, and used My Minds Eye Bella Bella paper .  The ribbons, flower and charm are from stash.

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my challenge with this lovely card. Love that kitten image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful cat image Val and a lovely sentiment to go with it. I love your card and the colours are great. One of my favourite combinations. I think you definitely fulfil the requirements for the 'dotty' challenges, Lol! Only joking because I love dots too.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet little card and beautifully embellished! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! This is a wonderful card. Thank you for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, the kitten is so sweet, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love teal and brown together, what a beautiful card. That definitely not statement sounds like it's open to change LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet inage and the sentiment is lovely.
    Great card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, Val, perfect for a cat lover like me! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER SWEET IMAGE - beautiful this week! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge! Join us again next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how lovely! some of my favorite colors too!

    Thank you so much Val for joining us at the
    Creative Belli Challenge this week!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails