Friday 29 January 2010

Whiff of Joy - challenge 64, Cute Card Thursday - challenge 97, A Spoonful of Sugar - challenge 88

Good afternoon everyone

So far today it has been a sun, hail, snow, and now rain.

Today I have a card which is a 3 in 1. I am entering this for
Whiff of Joy, challenge 64, with a lovely sketch by Gio to follow
Cute Card Thursday, challenge 97, blooming gorgeous
A Spoonful of Sugar, challenge 88, freestyle



The image is Willow with Flowers, and to be she is very spring-like, hence the colour scheme I have used. I have stamped with Momento ink and coloured with Prisma pencils with some Shimmerz in Candle Light added to Willow's wings, and also the flowers. The papers are Basic Grey Lemonade, and although the pack was open it looks like it is the first time I have used them. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Cuddly Buddly.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely colour combination, looks very spring-like and those flowers are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - I love your layout and the papers, then the beautifulimage and fab flowers. Love it.
    Beryl xx
    p.s. Thanks for visiting mine - now I have another great blog to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, this is gorgeous, I love this image and those flowers are just fab. Keep warm. hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, so love the flowers, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card Val. The image is, as you say, very springlike and you've used lovely Spring colours. The flowers are gorgeous.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails