Tuesday 22 September 2009

ABC Challenge - A Break from the Alphabet


ABC have announced that Cathy and Dawn have stood down from the DT due to family commitments, which is sad for us all, as they produce some really inspirational work.

As a result ABC are holding a design team call.

They have asked us to

- Post about this on our blog and link it back
- Choose our 3 favourite cards and add them to the post
- Show in these cards what we determine our style to be

The three cards I have chosen in order to enter the DT call are below, and are chosen because I believe they show good colour co-ordination and my style.





Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails