Thursday 13 August 2009

Sketch Saturday





Hi everybody

Now for something completely different. This is my entry for Sketch Saturday. The base card is covered in a grungy paper on which I have stamped and embossed a spider web. The backing to the image is irridescent silver card which I have embossed on the Cuttlebug, and then smothered in Alchohol Ink. I have done a stamp resist wth some grungy butterflies, covered in a variety of inks, and then stamped and embossed the image in silver. The inside has a repeat of the spider web, and ramdom patches of silver and a Cuttlebug skull & crossbones.

Recipe:
Stamps - Stampotique, Tim Holtz
Paper - DCWV - Rockstar
Everything else from stash
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This is great! I love the Stampotique images and think they're brilliant for something a bit different. You've done a fabulous job with this one.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fun card Val, got anyone in mind for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull card :) thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails